martes, 12 de junio de 2007

Green socks


"Green Socks" is a campaign that the school Colombo Britanico had create to return to students, parents, teachers and all kind of people involved with the school the loosed love and appreciation for our institution, its theme are the green socks that represent us between other schools.
I agree that the idea is good, its needed and I also like the logo but I also think is a waste of money that school is making, money that can be used in better things, because a problem like this can be solved with the almost free conversation, not with stickers, candies, flags, posters, t-shirts and guys all painted riding bicycles or stilts. My idea is to make things like conferences of the same students, not a waste of money and can be understand and enter the peoples mind.

1 comentario:

AnĂ³nimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.